Antique Engagement Rings

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Yellow Billy Balls and Green Wedding Bouquet

Stand out with this elegant and unique wedding bouquet made up of yellow billy balls (a.k.a Craspedia) and green succulents.



The bridal bouquets lined up!



The bridesmaids bouquet is made up of cacti and it compliments the yellow bridesmaid dress.



The bridesmaid bouquet in closeup.



Another version of this idea with white and yellow ranunculas, beige scabiosa pods, white lisianthus, yellow billy balls and gray dusty miller.





And the bridesmaids bouquet are made up of bridesmaids bouquets of gray dusty miller, beige scabiosa pods, white lisianthus, yellow ranunculas and yellow billy balls.



3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!! YOUR BLOG HAS MADE MY DAY!!! I'm having an AZ themed wedding--that's where I met my fiance. Our colors are mustard, grey, and seafoam/peacock. I've been looking for arrangements with billy balls, and I landed upon your blog. CACTUS AND BILLY BALLS???? I'm in heaven. Thank you thank you thank you for the excellent ideas and photographs. April 30th is officially going to be the perfect day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so happy to be able to help you! This is certainly a gorgeous wedding idea, so whimiscal, unique and pretty. Best wishes for your fab day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love this bouquet! I have been looking for an unique flower arrangement and am so in love with the one above.

    ReplyDelete